French Topics & Co. aims to create a warm learning environment for your “ME time”.
Activities take place in a convivial French provincial style house, quietly nestled on well-manicured 3 acres gardens, in Carramar, Wanneroo/Joondalup area of Perth.
Our customers are at the heart of our business strategy. We focus on your needs and expectations. Quality, effectiveness and authenticity underpin our services.
- Experienced native French tutors and cooks cater for all ages and levels in a stunning learning environment
- Bespoke Programs conducted with professionalism; enthusiasm and patience to ensure you get the best of your French experience
- One-on-one and Small groups lessons for optimised learning outcomes
- Learning ressources, tips and assistance for you to achieve (exams, travels, job….)
- Regular cultural events are organised to give you the opportunity to mingle with French Topics & Co community of Francophones and Francophiles.
Contact us now, so we can tailor a solution to your requirements.
Call us: 049 718 5559 or send us an email.
I am Laurence, a native French speaker from Paris. As an experienced teacher and an avid traveller, I understand the challenges of having to find one’s path learning a new language and culture.
That is why at French Topics and Co., tutors and chefs provide you with all the tips and tricks to enjoy speaking French, understand the culture and indulge your inner-self with an authentic culinary journey.
Laurence, Programs Coordinator
Our Partner of Choice for Marketing & Events
Our participants say it best
“One-on-one lessons presented in an easy-to-understand way. Good price for such good lessons. I like it all and I would recommend French Topics to my friends!“ Lauren T., Year 11, St Stephen’s School.
“Your teaching is fantastic Laurence! My daughter learnt more from you in a few sessions than she has all year! Absolutely brilliant” Kerin C., Year 12 preparation for WACE exams, St Stephen’s School.