French Topics & Co. aims to offer French language and cultural activities in a convivial environment.
Activities take place in a French provincial style house, quietly nestled on well-manicured 3 acres gardens, in Carramar, Wanneroo/Joondalup area – Western Australia.
Our customers are at the heart of our business strategy. We focus on your needs and expectations. Quality, effectiveness and authenticity underpin our services.
- Experienced native French teachers, tutors and cooks cater for all ages and levels in a stunning learning environment
- Bespoke programs conducted with professionalism; enthusiasm and patience to ensure you get the best of your French experience
- One-on-one and/or Small groups lessons for optimised learning outcomes
- Learning resources, tips and assistance for you to achieve your targets (exams, travels, job….)
- Cultural events are organised on a regular basis to give you the opportunity to mingle with French Topics & Co Francophones and Francophiles’ community.
Contact us now, so we can tailor a solution to your requirements.
Call us: 049 718 5559 or send us an email.
I am Laurence, a native French speaker from Paris. As an experienced teacher of French and an avid traveller, I understand the challenges of having to find one’s path learning a new language and culture.
Laurence, Programs Coordinator – TRBWA and WWCC.
Our participants say it best
“One-on-one lessons presented in an easy-to-understand way. Good price for such good lessons. I like it all and I would recommend French Topics to my friends!“ Lauren T., Year 11, St Stephen’s School
“Your smiling, positive attitude for every lesson, made it so much fun and alongside your rigorous standards my French truly got so much better. I can’t believe I’ve come so far and its all thanks to you. Alongside the language, I’ve truly had an immersion into the culture, complete with cakes! It has been an unbelievable progression” Nisha, Year 11 and 12, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’s School
“Your teaching is fantastic Laurence! My daughter learnt more from you in a few sessions than she has all year! Absolutely brilliant” Kerin C., Year 12 preparation for WACE exams, St Stephen’s School