Le Manoir Bed & Breakfast
Treat yourself to a touch of France.
Le Manoir B&B aims to offer well-appointed accommodation in a stunning
and convivial recreation French provincial style premises located on 3 hectares of gardens in the rural part of Carramar, North of the Swan River in Perth (WA).
Located 20 minutes away from Perth CBD (WA), Le Manoir B&B is the perfect getaway for a business trip, holidays, and a relaxing break.
Le Manoir Bed & Breakfast is also a small event functions centre (birthday parties, weddings and seminars).
Well-appointed private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Continental breakfast is included.
- Bonjour Bedroom AUD$175/night
- Petit Paris Bedroom AUD$170/night
Whether it is for business or pleasure, Le Manoir Bed & Breakfast is eager to welcome you.
French Immersion Weekend: Try something unique! Immerse yourself in a French-speaking environment. Over a 2 days period, enjoy a French getaway.
Spoil your loved ones, friends, clients and colleagues with this perfect gift. Gift Vouchers are available, contact us.
- Outdoor swimming pool and tea house
- Pavilion room with a fireplace, ideal for small functions
- Gardens and BBQ area
- Off-road Parking
- Home cooked French breakfast, meals and picnic basket can be arranged.
- Food business registered by the City of Wanneroo
- Nous parlons Français – We speak English and French
- Nearby attractions: Carramar and Wanneroo golf courses, Barbagallo raceway, The Maze, Gravity Discovery Centre, Yanchep National Park, Lakeside Shopping Centre and more.
Sunday Senerades, Fine music Concerts held in Joondalup – Civic Chamber from 2 pm.
Our Guests say it best
“We had a very comfortable and peaceful stay in your lovely Manor. Many thanks” Ian and Iris W., Albany
“Le Manoir is an estate of good positive energy. It was a pleasure to stay here. We would definitely stay again and recommend it” Peter and Mia L., Tokyo
“Un hâvre de paix, un bel hébergement et des hôtes très attentifs. Merci beaucoup” Joy and Mal O., South Perth
“Beautiful place, very comfortable, great service! Thank you” Nelly and Mario A., Cannington
“C’est magnifique! A little part of France in WA. we’ll be back and sure tell friends. Thank you.” Ray and Dot H., Brisbane
“Very kind and generous host. We had a very comfortable and relaxing stay. Thank you.” Jason, Haydn and Brooke F., Wickham
“Magnificent! Beauty, Peace. Thank you for the fantastic hospitality. We really enjoyed the big room with the fire place”, Carol and Fred N., Baldivis